Sunday, October 5, 2008

Finished the TT in Lawrence, great weather, came home began to strip my signage from the road season. That way I can bring them to Chris Cross and put them in the mix. Looks as if those 6 foot 2x2's are working great. As soon as the new tape, 3mil arrives then we should be set for the remaining 4 race dates. Whew, listened to Chris on the radio via a podcast, great show about cx. We are really getting the word out, imagine my surprise when I saw that Sydney is like a roving reporter. That is really great. Now they know in Iowa about Chris's website, and my photo dump. That is going to get more word out. Wow, the women are in for a treat, I am going to give watches, Susan Komen fund, for the winners in Vet Cross. I have some Longeberger Baskets to give also. Looks like a great year.

No comments: