Friday, October 3, 2008

Cross Season

Wow! What an opening race for the series. 244 participants, awesome! Course was fantastic and I got sick. No matter, the bottom line is it worked. The numbers were not legal, wow, I trusted Mike, well he made good by sending me a new set on Monday via same day FED EX. Well, I got upset with some of the comments made after the race. Some of these people express themselves in a children like manner and some will be direct. I am getting to old for this kind of mickey mouse behavior. Wonder what is going to happen tomorrow at the TT. I do not like this course because of the traffic, it is getting to busy, even though we will have a sheriff it still is not fun out there. Oh well, I ready anyway. Work is ok, just routine so I am going to conduct classes on financial aid so the student understands their aid better. Great day today. Conversing with Sydney on Gmail about CX.

No comments: